Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We have three flag football games this week, so this is going to put a real damper on my training. I am going to have to log some serious miles this weekend. The race is a little over two weeks away, so I have to get a 10 miler in before the race. If I don't have too much trouble with 10, I should be fine for the race. I am getting excited about running a race again. We won our flag football game on Monday and Tuesday. I had a scary moment during the game Monday. I was running the ball and I planted to make a cut near the sideline and rolled my ankle pretty good. It was pretty sore the next morning. I was so worried that all the training I had done for the previous three months was about to go down the drain. We played a top league team and I get injured so easy when we play teams like that because I am running for my life the whole game. I will have to take it easy in our game tomorrow night. Our flag football team, Ameriprise Financial, is in first place with a record of 8 -2. We want to win the league so we can have another trophy for our office.

No comments: